Who we are:
Williams Construction is an example of dedication and always doing right by our customers. We are a premiere builder and designer of ultra-luxury homes on the island of Kauai. Hawaii is one of the most desirable high end residential markets in the world and we are searching for very talented individuals who want to design to the highest of calibers and who seek design freedom right now. We are constantly pushing the envelope to help realize captivating homes for our highly regarded clients, and through tactful collaboration within our multi-talented team of builders and designers; we know that there is nothing that “cannot be built.” Through our exceptional service, meticulous attention to detail, and design ingenuity we have distinguished ourselves as so much more than a "Design Build" organization.
What we are looking for:
We are searching for a highly motivated and creative Architectural Designer to join our growing team here
on Kauai. This position will help design, draft, and visualize beautiful, cutting-edge, luxury homes and other residential structures while working closely with the vision of our valued clientele. We currently use a variety of software including: Revit, Rhino, Lumion 10.5, Vray, and Adobe Creative Suite. While experience with these applications is preferred, we encourage candidates to apply that have a strong willingness to learn and/or have experience with other programs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create and collaborate on designs from initial concept to completed construction
• Carry out client design vision and resolve changes per their request
• Produce photorealistic renderings and drawing sets for permit
• Research and implement current design trends
• Keep up with county codes
• Coordinate with engineering, HVAC, electrical, plumbing and landscape design on drawing sets
• Other duties may include project management, estimating, and scheduling
• College Degree or relevant experience
• Experience in drawing high end residential plans or have an eagerness to transition into this field
• Experience in creating photo realistic renderings
• Desire to work on unique and creative projects that will bring the clients vision to life
• Organized and detailed with the ability to multi-task effectively
• Meticulous accuracy and follow through
• Responsible with a strong work ethic, integrity, and reliability
• Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to work in a team setting
• Logical decision-making abilities and problem solving
• Understanding of client confidentiality
• Professional, approachable, and a team player
Position is located in Kapaa, Hawaii on the island of Kauai. This is not a remote opportunity.
No up-front relocation costs are provided.
Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the US. Sponsorship is not available.
Applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
Williams Construction LLC is a Kauai, Hawaii, based residential construction company. We are a full service, licensed, general contracting company based on the east side of Kauai, servicing the entire island.
We are a custom home builder and specialize in ground-up construction as well as renovations, add-ons and remodeling. We use only high quality materials and the most reputable subcontractors. We pride ourselves in our excellent workmanship, attention to detail, customer relations, and organizational skills to guarantee an enjoyable building experience.
To provide a value-oriented, pleasant and superior building experience paired with an excellent product with unrivaled quality. We believe in surpassing clients’ expectations and making customer satisfaction paramount. We maintain the highest levels of professionalism, reliability and honesty in our relations with clients, vendors, subcontractors and professional associates.
For more information, please visit www.WilliamsConstructionKauai.com