We are searching for a motivated Junior Project Manager. Williams Construction is an established General Contractor on the island of Kauai, specializing in high-end luxury homes. Providing the highest build quality and superb customer service is our mission, and we want to hire the best to join our team!
What does it take to succeed as a Junior Project Manager with Williams Construction?
- A bachelor's degree in Construction Management or relevant, equivalent work experience
- 3+ years working as an Assistant Project Manager, Project Engineer, or Project Manager
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Suite
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once
- High level of accountability and self-motivation
- Most importantly - the desire to work in a strong team-oriented environment with a great deal of peer accountability
What does the job of Junior Project Manager entail?
- Working alongside the Project Manager to handle all financial and operational aspects of a luxury residential construction project
- Communicating with high-net-worth clients in an effective, professional manner
- Sourcing and coordinating with subcontractors and suppliers
- Sourcing and pricing materials, coordinating shipment and delivery
- Coordinating and communicating with the field crew and field leadership
- Aiding the Project Manager on project timeline and budget
How will you be compensated?
- Annually salary starting at $75,000
- Excellent medical benefits for the employee
- Paid time off
- 401k with company match
- Leadership development opportunities
Please submit an online application along with a resume.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CURRENT US WORK AUTHORIZATION IS REQUIRED. NO VISA SPONSORSHIP IS AVAILABLE.
Pay: $0.00 to $68,000.00 per YEAR
Williams Construction LLC
Williams Construction LLC is a Kauai, Hawaii, based residential construction company. We are a full service, licensed, general contracting company based on the east side of Kauai, servicing the entire island.
We are a custom home builder and specialize in ground-up construction as well as renovations, add-ons and remodeling. We use only high quality materials and the most reputable subcontractors. We pride ourselves in our excellent workmanship, attention to detail, customer relations, and organizational skills to guarantee an enjoyable building experience.
To provide a value-oriented, pleasant and superior building experience paired with an excellent product with unrivaled quality. We believe in surpassing clients’ expectations and making customer satisfaction paramount. We maintain the highest levels of professionalism, reliability and honesty in our relations with clients, vendors, subcontractors and professional associates.
For more information, please visit www.WilliamsConstructionKauai.com
View all company job openings