Williams Construction is an established general contractor specializing in high-end residential projects on the island of Kauai. We are searching for a Project Administrator to join our team. If you are extremely well organized, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and want a chance to get in on the ground floor with a growing company, we want to talk to you!
Project Administrator Required Experience and Skills:
- 2+ years of work experience desired (experience in the construction industry not necessary)
- Familiarity with Microsoft Suite
- Great verbal and written communication skills - must be comfortable communicating by phone and email
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong work ethic and punctuality are a must
- Desire to learn, grow, and work as part of a team
What will a Project Administrator do?
Assist the Project Management team in a variety of ways, including:
- Research building materials and supplies
- Coordinate and manage schedules
- Compile information for client presentations
- Contact state and local agencies for permitting and zoning information
- Record meeting notes
- Maintain detailed and organized project records and documents
Why work with us?
- Hourly wage starting at $25/hour
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision healthcare plans
- 401k with company match
- Opportunity to grow with the company
Please submit an online application along with a resume.
NO RELOCATION IS AVAILABLE, ONLY AVAILABLE TO CANDIDATES ALREADY LIVING IN KAUAI.
Pay: $0.00 to $25.00 per HOUR
Williams Construction LLC
Williams Construction LLC is a Kauai, Hawaii, based residential construction company. We are a full service, licensed, general contracting company based on the east side of Kauai, servicing the entire island.
We are a custom home builder and specialize in ground-up construction as well as renovations, add-ons and remodeling. We use only high quality materials and the most reputable subcontractors. We pride ourselves in our excellent workmanship, attention to detail, customer relations, and organizational skills to guarantee an enjoyable building experience.
To provide a value-oriented, pleasant and superior building experience paired with an excellent product with unrivaled quality. We believe in surpassing clients’ expectations and making customer satisfaction paramount. We maintain the highest levels of professionalism, reliability and honesty in our relations with clients, vendors, subcontractors and professional associates.
For more information, please visit www.WilliamsConstructionKauai.com
View all company job openings