$15-$21 DOE Flexible hours, $2/hour premium & paid lunch for 2nd & 3rd shifts!
Industry leading benefits, culture, & growth opportunities! Previous brake press experience required.
Will be working on multiple CNC brake presses (Safan, Bystronic, & Trumph) in a dynamic, job shop environment.
• Set-up & trouble shoot any one of the Trumph, Safan & Bystronic brake presses
• Create precision formed parts within tolerance in job shop environment
• Review job folders to verify material type, tooling, assist in staging or supporting other operators as able/needed
• Proactive communicate with team members & team leader on other shifts if there are questions, concerns in completing the work
• Review print/job folder to verify requirements, procedure, run-time
• Determine locations of cutting lines, dimensions, allowances, & tolerances to verify and/or plan order of part bends
• Locate necessary tooling for job requirements, load and align fixtures/set up press for precision bends, punches, cuts
• Adjust program/equipment modes, tonnage, and in order to meet requirements
• Set stops & backgauges, adjust tooling/die components for multiple or successive passes
• Determine if guides, stops, holding blocks, or other fixtures are needed to complete part
• Inspect completed parts with to verify conformance to specifications using hand measurement tools
• Visually examine completed parts for defects/flaws, notify team leader of potential issues
• Responsible for completing in-process and final inspection paperwork accurately
• Complete material transaction sheets accurately
• Review part to identify improvements in bend sequence, job performance, program
• Monitor machine performance to determine if/when repair or maintenance is needed
• Previous experience running brake press equipment in job shop environment
• Previous experience in performing multiple set-ups on brake press, troubleshooting, & making minor program edits
• Must be quality & detail orientated
• Must be trustworthy, honest, & have strong work ethic
WISCONSIN METAL PARTS, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. that all personnel actions are conducted in a manner that provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees. Every effort is taken to ensure that employees and prospective employees are treated fairly and their civil rights protected.
Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. is an industry leader in manufacturing solutions. We offer Prototype and Production services of producing metal stampings and machined components. We design and build metal stamping dies and inspection gages and fixtures. We provide metal stampings and machined components in quantities from 1 piece to millions of pieces.
WMPI is an honest, trustworthy and ethical company. We keep business simple and just honor the "Golden Rule". We realize our people are what make us successful and we appreciate them, treat them with respect, make their job fun and reward them for their performance.
Incomplete or partially completed applications will not be considered.