We are looking for great welders to join our growing welding team! This is a good opportunity for someone young in their welding career looking to gain experience, while working with people who are willing to work hard and willing to train.
Position will be focused in a high priority MIG weld cell for one of our largest accounts. May be worked into other welding projects dependent on workload. MIG welding production environment, grinding to finish - some set-up & layout of parts
If you are looking to develop your welding experience, or are ready for a better work environment to continue your welding career - apply today!
We are a progressive, growing company, with flexible hours, and great working culture.
Pay will depend on previous experience
• Review job folders to verify customer requirements, procedure, and specifications to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations ahead of time
• Read part prints, for weld symbols, interpret tolerance
• Communicate effectively with team leader and other employees to identify potential issues
• Select/install torches, torch tips, filler rods, and flux according to print specifications and as the material requires
• Set-up, operate, manually adjust MIG welding equipment
• Independently weld tacked assembly jobs
• Identify opportunities for welded fixtures or other job aids
• Performing visual & technical welding inspections as required
• Detail orientated, strong work ethic, willing to learn
• Previous welding work experience preferred, but willing to train individuals with related technical education
• Proficient in reading and interpreting blueprints, and welding symbols
• Skilled/comfortable in using reading and using industry standard hand measuring tools
WISCONSIN METAL PARTS, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. that all personnel actions are conducted in a manner that provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees. Every effort is taken to ensure that employees and prospective employees are treated fairly and their civil rights protected.
Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. is an industry leader in manufacturing solutions. We offer Prototype and Production services of producing metal stampings and machined components. We design and build metal stamping dies and inspection gages and fixtures. We provide metal stampings and machined components in quantities from 1 piece to millions of pieces.
WMPI is an honest, trustworthy and ethical company. We keep business simple and just honor the "Golden Rule". We realize our people are what make us successful and we appreciate them, treat them with respect, make their job fun and reward them for their performance.
Incomplete or partially completed applications will not be considered.