Ready to join a 2020 Top Workplace? We are looking for an Estimating/Cost Engineer to join our team to review/evaluate the manufacturability of new work and develop quotes RFQ's for all divisions of the company: Tool & Die, Stamping, Fabrication, CNC, Wire EDM.
Engineering education and/or prior experience working hands on as a machinist, or Tool/Die Maker required - any experience in an estimating role is preferred. Great opportunity to join a dynamic organization, and get involved in the upfront success of the whole company!
• Develop/submit cost estimates for machining, and tooling work/prospective opportunities
• Researching material, subcontracting, & manufacturing processes info for prospective work to evaluate/quantify the manufacturing & financial goals for our company
• Critical review of quotes for accuracy before submission
• Relationship development with team, customers, & vendors
• Check/analyze profitability on completed work to identify opportunities for process improvement, and overall fit for the company
• Strong desire to win work!
• High school diploma or equivalent, preferable Bachelors in Engineering is a plus
• Previous experience estimating or working hands on in a metals manufacturing/job shop environment preferred
• Able to read/interpret machining/fabrication blueprints
WISCONSIN METAL PARTS, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. that all personnel actions are conducted in a manner that provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees. Every effort is taken to ensure that employees and prospective employees are treated fairly and their civil rights protected.
Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. is an industry leader in manufacturing solutions. We offer Prototype and Production services of producing metal stampings and machined components. We design and build metal stamping dies and inspection gages and fixtures. We provide metal stampings and machined components in quantities from 1 piece to millions of pieces.
WMPI is an honest, trustworthy and ethical company. We keep business simple and just honor the "Golden Rule". We realize our people are what make us successful and we appreciate them, treat them with respect, make their job fun and reward them for their performance.
Incomplete or partially completed applications will not be considered.