We are looking for a motivated Sales Professional to join our team as we continue to grow!
Previous experience in sales & customer service environment required; experience in manufacturing sales or in the metals industry is preferred, but not required. Must possess independent work ethic, strong follow through, and strong desire to learn.
Position will be inside sales and focused heavily on prospecting and qualifying new accounts for company fit; account development with current customers also included.
• Organizing daily schedule according to sales goals & changing priorities in a dynamic manufacturing environment
• Research and identify prospective customers for CNC machining, sheet metal fabrication, tool & die, & metal stamping through online searches, existing clients, use of social media outlets & cold calls
• Daily contact of regular and prospective customers to follow up on past and current work progress/satisfaction, and explore potential for future opportunities
• Proactive collaboration with sales team & general manager in order to understand department needs along with the alignment of internal sales goals and capacity compared with current prospects
• Recommend services or adjustments to work or manufacturing processes based on customer needs and expectations for volume, function, finish, date due
• Proactive communication with Estimating Engineers to ensure customer needs are understood, & quotes are submitted as requested
• Discuss product requirements, review designs, & arrange for samples as necessary
• Assist in monitoring competition for marketplace pricing, industry techniques/trends, and in identifying new market leads
• Track cold, current, & potential leads as they occur in an activity reports
• Maintain accurate customer information/records & potential leads into ERP system
• Arrange & participate in company tours with customers & lead visits to potential customer sites
WISCONSIN METAL PARTS, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. that all personnel actions are conducted in a manner that provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees. Every effort is taken to ensure that employees and prospective employees are treated fairly and their civil rights protected.
Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. is an industry leader in manufacturing solutions. We offer Prototype and Production services of producing metal stampings and machined components. We design and build metal stamping dies and inspection gages and fixtures. We provide metal stampings and machined components in quantities from 1 piece to millions of pieces.
WMPI is an honest, trustworthy and ethical company. We keep business simple and just honor the "Golden Rule". We realize our people are what make us successful and we appreciate them, treat them with respect, make their job fun and reward them for their performance.
Incomplete or partially completed applications will not be considered.