Looking for an assembly tech join our light assembly team! Flexible weekly hours, & great working culture! Full time or part time, 2nd or 3rd shift ($2/hour shift premium & paid lunch on 2nd)
Starting pay is dependent on prior assembly or press experience
• Build complete multiple assemblies in several cells using common hand tools & low tonnage presses
• Maintaining neat, organized assembly area for individual use, & next shift
• Count finished product to verify order/run requirements are met
• Visually inspect assemblies’ parts for any defects & complete in-process inspection reports
• Inspect assemblies using gages & torque testing hand tools to verify-conformance to assembly specifications
• Assist in packing assembled parts for transfer to next process/shipping
• Previous experience in a production environment, or assembly style experience preferred; individuals with different experience in the technical trades will be considered!
• Must be quality & production rate orientated
• Great work ethic, desire to work as a team and overtime when needed
• Requires regular/repetitive motion, and lifting to shoulder height
Every year here WMPI we evaluate and work improve the benefits we can offer our people. We are proud here at WMPI to keep our peoples’ interests at the forefront our minds and hope that we can continue to make a difference in the world by putting our people first and keeping business simple by honoring the "Golden Rule." Check out our benefits and core values:
Open book Management
Respect, & Servant Leadership
Flexible work hours for all positions
Multiple Medical Plan Options, Broad Network, & Dental & Vision Insurance
FSA with annual rollover, & $0 Fee HSA Banking Partner
Company Paid Life Insurance & Supplemental Life Option
Matching 401K/Retirement Plan
Semi-Annual Bonus Program
Generous vacation plan: 2 weeks after 1 year, 3 weeks after 3 years, 4 weeks after 7 years, 5 weeks after 10 years
Paid Holidays, Funeral Leave PTO, Jury Duty PTO
Monthly Cash Bonus Incentive
Substantial shift premium and paid lunch for 2nd & 3rd shift
Weekly Group Workouts
Personal Finance Coach
24-hour Fitness Center
Annual Health Risk Assessment
Entry Fee Reimbursement for athletic events/competitions
Core values peer recognition program
On the job and cross training opportunities
Virtual technical training resources
Continuous education cost reimbursement
Emphasis on professional and personal development
Tool buying program to support personal investment into the tools of the manufacturing trade!
Apply today to join the family!
WISCONSIN METAL PARTS, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. that all personnel actions are conducted in a manner that provides equal opportunity to all employees and prospective employees. Every effort is taken to ensure that employees and prospective employees are treated fairly and their civil rights protected.
Wisconsin Metal Parts, Inc. is an industry leader in manufacturing solutions. We offer Prototype and Production services of producing metal stampings and machined components. We design and build metal stamping dies and inspection gages and fixtures. We provide metal stampings and machined components in quantities from 1 piece to millions of pieces.
WMPI is an honest, trustworthy and ethical company. We keep business simple and just honor the "Golden Rule". We realize our people are what make us successful and we appreciate them, treat them with respect, make their job fun and reward them for their performance.
Incomplete or partially completed applications will not be considered.