Job Title: Inside Sales Support
Reports to: Inside Sales Support Team Lead
Location: Arlington, Texas, 76011
This is a permanent, full-time position.
Overview of Company
Since 1986, ACP has manufactured high-quality products for utility, telecom, CATV, government and commercial applications. Our manufacturing capabilities include graphic design, screen printing, fabrication, welding, polyurethane doming, assembly, and we're also the exclusive manufacturer of Concrete Graphics®.
The position of Inside Sales Support reports to the Inside Sales Team Lead. This position interfaces with all areas of the company with the majority of time dealing with customers who are located throughout the world.
- Answer the phone and assist customers with orders, product questions and special requests.
- Develop quotes upon request and take orders via phone and/or email.
- Assist Account Managers with pricing and other administrative requests. Work closely with the production team to answer any questions that may arise in the manufacturing of an order.
- Assist AR with daily tasks such as pulling and filing folders for billing, and mailing invoices.
- Enter customer orders into the database and check for accuracy during that process.
- Create and maintain clean and accurate customer data records in the contact management database as needed.
- Since we are a small company, Inside Sales Support Team Members, like all of our employees, will be asked to help with other work around the company on occasion, as the need arises. The “that’s not my job” mentality has no place in our company.
- Effective communication with other team members throughout the company is essential.
Skills & Qualifications & Experience
-Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy and detail. Our experience has shown us that the most successful people in this job are naturally adept at details.
- Being able to manage your own time and tasks and take initiative to solve problems in a professional, timely manner.
- Good Common Sense and ability to think on your feet.
- 3 yr. General Office experience
- Experience in Smaller Company with <200 employees
- Intermediate Microsoft Office capability
Description of a successful Inside Sales Support Representative
The ability to evaluate options and make decisions. We are a company that encourages our employees to use their best judgment and make decisions. Taking action is encouraged.
Expectations, Compensation, & Other
- Strong Work Ethic and organizational skills.
- The ability to multi-task without stressing out.
- Fulltime 40 hrs. / wk. $14 - $15 / hr.
- Insurance after 60 days of employment
- Retirement plan participation after 2 yr.
- Bonus opportunities after 4 yr.
- Training in Filemaker (database)
- Training on other in-house systems
- New hire training includes 1 wk. of hands on with products
- Physical demands - lift up to 25#
- Daily regular walking & standing
ACP / SA-SO is a small manufacturer of tags, signs and decals based in Arlington, Texas.
If you want to work at a company that values steady, long-term employment, then we might be right for you. In today's business world, where job skipping and layoffs seem to happen every day, we're proud to stand against that trend.
In everything we do, we try to measure it in terms of fairness to our employees, our customers, our owners, and our vendors. We hope to create a winning environment for everyone we work with or do business with. If this sounds like the kind of place you want for your future, we welcome you to apply.