At Alloy, we are always looking for passionate, motivated and proactive individuals to become a part of our winning team. We value people who are self-starters and problem solvers, love to work in culturally diverse teams, and are eager to learn and grow in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
We currently have an opening for Electro Polish Operator.
REPORTS TO: MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR
FUNCTION: Electro-polish parts to specifications
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives job and routing from Supervisor
2. Checks for proper part(s) and quality (reviews Engineering drawing)
3. Electro-polishes parts per routing
4. Electro-polishing requires parts to be dipped in nitric acid with water, solution rinsed with water by dip or spray, racked and dipped in pre-mixed solution provided until desired finish is obtained, then rinsed with water and water/acid solution
5. Dip time and electric current used to obtain specified finish is determined from work instructions, operator must adjust racks, check bars, cables and clamps of electro-polish equipment on constant basis – also must thoroughly inspect and replace worn parts weekly
6. Inspect parts to insure weld discolorant has been removed and etching is prevalent
7. Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• High School Diploma or equivalent
A leader in the fabrication of stainless steel and other alloys since 1929, Alloy Products Corp. consistently meets or exceeds the most rigorous industry standards.
Portable pressure vessels or fixed pressure vessels manufactured to ASME and UN specifications are used in a variety of sanitary, industrial and general purpose applications. The pressure vessels are constructed of stainless steel and other modern alloys. These pressure vessels are designed for dispensing, mixing or storing hazardous, corrosive, high purity or flammable products to 13.8 bar (200 psi).
Today, A-P-C continues to dedicate its resources to comply with ISO 9001:2015 world-class quality certification for producing trouble-free products and “to-spec” custom parts and components.
Few manufacturing facilities can match our superior craftsmanship and quality assurance in designing and manufacturing a wide variety of stainless steel pressure vessels and containers.