At Alloy, we are always looking for passionate, motivated and proactive individuals to become a part of our winning team. We value people who are self-starters and problem solvers, love to work in culturally diverse teams, and are eager to learn and grow in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
We currently have an opening for Maintenance
REPORTS TO: MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR FOR THIS AREA
FUNCTION: Repair and maintain machinery and buildings. Instruct Class 06 Maintenance/Machine Repair and perform shop assistance tasks as directed.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives instructions and job priority from Supervisor
2. Performs repair and maintenance tasks as directed on Unfamiliar work or unassisted on familiar work, such as: diagnose and repair, electrical and mechanical malfunctions or breakdowns, or production machines, material handling equipment and all plant auxiliary equipment
3. Disconnect, move, align, level, anchor and reconnect shop facilities. Repair and/or install or move building plumbing, heating and cooling, or electrical systems
4. Maintains company buildings and property by performing rough and finish carpentry and masonry duties as directed
5. Required to weld or braze and machine repairable parts and determine proper fits and tolerances for all repairs as well as replace new parts
6. Must wire all electrical circuits to code
7. Required to start up and maintain plant air compressor, generators and boilers
8. Cleans and refills pickling tanks and chemically tests solution
9. Must be knowledgeable in the use of all mechanical and electrical tools and testing equipment
10. Must have basic knowledge of carpentry and masonry techniques
11. Maintain a neat and orderly workstation at all times.
12. Perform all tasks in a safe manner and following established rules of conduct
13. Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma or equivalent
A leader in the fabrication of stainless steel and other alloys since 1929, Alloy Products Corp. consistently meets or exceeds the most rigorous industry standards.
Portable pressure vessels or fixed pressure vessels manufactured to ASME and UN specifications are used in a variety of sanitary, industrial and general purpose applications. The pressure vessels are constructed of stainless steel and other modern alloys. These pressure vessels are designed for dispensing, mixing or storing hazardous, corrosive, high purity or flammable products to 13.8 bar (200 psi).
Today, A-P-C continues to dedicate its resources to comply with ISO 9001:2015 world-class quality certification for producing trouble-free products and “to-spec” custom parts and components.
Few manufacturing facilities can match our superior craftsmanship and quality assurance in designing and manufacturing a wide variety of stainless steel pressure vessels and containers.