At Alloy, we are always looking for passionate, motivated and proactive individuals to become a part of our winning team. We value people who are self-starters and problem solvers, love to work in culturally diverse teams, and are eager to learn and grow in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
We currently have multiple openings for Pickler on 1st and 2nd Shift.
REPORTS TO: MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR
FUNCTION: Clean and pickle parts to specifications
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives job from supervisor
2. Checks for proper part/s and quantity (Review engineering drawings)
3. Cleans parts by pickling per routing
4. Pickling operation requires operator to dip parts, in baskets or individually, in solution of ammonia bifloride flakes, nitric acid and water until desired finish or color is obtained and rinses with water by dipping or high pressure spray, dip time and solution strength determined by experience and part condition
5. Inspects parts for defects, scratches, etc. and notifies supervisor if appropriate
6. Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• High School diploma or equivalent
A leader in the fabrication of stainless steel and other alloys since 1929, Alloy Products Corp. consistently meets or exceeds the most rigorous industry standards.
Portable pressure vessels or fixed pressure vessels manufactured to ASME and UN specifications are used in a variety of sanitary, industrial and general purpose applications. The pressure vessels are constructed of stainless steel and other modern alloys. These pressure vessels are designed for dispensing, mixing or storing hazardous, corrosive, high purity or flammable products to 13.8 bar (200 psi).
Today, A-P-C continues to dedicate its resources to comply with ISO 9001:2015 world-class quality certification for producing trouble-free products and “to-spec” custom parts and components.
Few manufacturing facilities can match our superior craftsmanship and quality assurance in designing and manufacturing a wide variety of stainless steel pressure vessels and containers.