At Alloy, we are always looking for passionate, motivated and proactive individuals to become a part of our winning team. We value people who are self-starters and problem solvers, love to work in culturally diverse teams, and are eager to learn and grow in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
We currently have an opening for Assembler/Inspector.
REPORTS TO: MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR FOR THIS AREA
FUNCTION: Final inspection of assemblies, clean, and pack products. Perform shop assistance tasks as directed by Supervisor and required by workload.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives instructions from Supervisor per routing
2. Determines work priority by due dates
3. Checks Bill of Material from Engineering drawing with components furnished and verifies tank markings for match with specifications
4. Cleans tanks by washing with proper cleaning solution and water
5. Dries tank(s) using air and dry cloth
6. Installs all components specified using hand tools provided
7. Selects and prepares proper carton or container according to tank size and/or customer specification
8. Packs assembly properly for safe shipment, attaches labels furnished and weighs packaged unit
9. Records order and tank part numbers, material, type, and weight to packaged unit and to Production Control follower sheet, and completes traveler card information
10. Distributes order information as prescribed and delivers loads of packaged units to loading dock using hand cart as directed
11. Assist shop clerks
12. Maintain a neat and orderly workstation at all times
13. Perform all tasks in a safe manner and follow established rules of conduct
14. Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma or equivalent
A leader in the fabrication of stainless steel and other alloys since 1929, Alloy Products Corp. consistently meets or exceeds the most rigorous industry standards.
Portable pressure vessels or fixed pressure vessels manufactured to ASME and UN specifications are used in a variety of sanitary, industrial and general purpose applications. The pressure vessels are constructed of stainless steel and other modern alloys. These pressure vessels are designed for dispensing, mixing or storing hazardous, corrosive, high purity or flammable products to 13.8 bar (200 psi).
Today, A-P-C continues to dedicate its resources to comply with ISO 9001:2015 world-class quality certification for producing trouble-free products and “to-spec” custom parts and components.
Few manufacturing facilities can match our superior craftsmanship and quality assurance in designing and manufacturing a wide variety of stainless steel pressure vessels and containers.