At Alloy, we are always looking for passionate, motivated and proactive individuals to become a part of our winning team. We value people who are self-starters and problem solvers, love to work in culturally diverse teams, and are eager to learn and grow in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
We currently have an opening for Inspector.
REPORTS TO: QUALITY
FUNCTION: Inspect in-process, finished, and purchased parts for compliance to specifications. Perform shop assistance tasks as directed by Supervisor and required by workload.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives instructions from Supervisor utilizing customer specifications, Engineering drawings, and routings
2. Inspects in-process, finished, and purchased parts for compliance to requirements
3. Inspection procedure includes dimensional checks, surface finish checks, verification for proper material type and proper component use, and recording of completed operations
4. Also must record heat and lot numbers as required by customer specification
5. Enter all reports and inspection information to computer programs or manual records as required
6. Audit machinists and welders compliance to operator control program and paper work procedure
7. Determine, accept or reject criteria in conjunction with Supervisor when required, work with effected departments to improve products and manufacturing methods
8. Machining area inspector required to operate all laboratory equipment and use statistical process computer (SPC) to generate variable control charts
9. Weld area inspector audits welder certification
10. Maintain a neat and orderly workstation at all times. Perform all tasks in a safe manner and follow established rules of conduct
11. Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma or equivalent
A leader in the fabrication of stainless steel and other alloys since 1929, Alloy Products Corp. consistently meets or exceeds the most rigorous industry standards.
Portable pressure vessels or fixed pressure vessels manufactured to ASME and UN specifications are used in a variety of sanitary, industrial and general purpose applications. The pressure vessels are constructed of stainless steel and other modern alloys. These pressure vessels are designed for dispensing, mixing or storing hazardous, corrosive, high purity or flammable products to 13.8 bar (200 psi).
Today, A-P-C continues to dedicate its resources to comply with ISO 9001:2015 world-class quality certification for producing trouble-free products and “to-spec” custom parts and components.
Few manufacturing facilities can match our superior craftsmanship and quality assurance in designing and manufacturing a wide variety of stainless steel pressure vessels and containers.