At Alloy, we are always looking for passionate, motivated and proactive individuals to become a part of our winning team. We value people who are self-starters and problem solvers, love to work in culturally diverse teams, and are eager to learn and grow in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
We currently have an opening for Utility.
REPORTS TO: MANUFACTURING SUPERVISOR FOR THIS AREA
FUNCTION: Clean Parts
All duties assigned to include by not limited to: Cleaning, Painting, Moving Equipment, Tearing Down, Chopping Weeds, etc. Performs shop assistance tasks as directed by Supervisor and required by workload.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Receives job and routing from Supervisor
2. Reads routing and cleans parts using degreasing or washing facilities
3. Degreasing operation requires operator to load parts to basket by hand
4. Washing operation requires operator to load parts to basket positioned on cart
5. Operator determines by weight and shape of parts, if load requires restraining net for safe washing cycle
6. Push loaded basket into washer, closes door, sets wash & rinse time as determined by experience
7. Unloads cleaned parts to proper container, air dry parts, and inspect for cleanliness
8. Maintain a neat and orderly workstation at all times
9. Perform all tasks in a safe manner and follow established rules of conduct
10. Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• High school diploma or equivalent
A leader in the fabrication of stainless steel and other alloys since 1929, Alloy Products Corp. consistently meets or exceeds the most rigorous industry standards.
Portable pressure vessels or fixed pressure vessels manufactured to ASME and UN specifications are used in a variety of sanitary, industrial and general purpose applications. The pressure vessels are constructed of stainless steel and other modern alloys. These pressure vessels are designed for dispensing, mixing or storing hazardous, corrosive, high purity or flammable products to 13.8 bar (200 psi).
Today, A-P-C continues to dedicate its resources to comply with ISO 9001:2015 world-class quality certification for producing trouble-free products and “to-spec” custom parts and components.
Few manufacturing facilities can match our superior craftsmanship and quality assurance in designing and manufacturing a wide variety of stainless steel pressure vessels and containers.