To maintain the Plan Coordination Department of ARCO in a manner that assures privacy, legality, accuracy, and standardization of order. To receive, disseminate, record, and provide assistance of documents/input of information/record information in a timely manner. The employee will assure compliance standards and safe retention of records by following agency policy regarding input, distribution, and destruction of records/information. Employee performs the duties of word processing, filing and retrieving, copying, and similar clerical support for the Plan Coordination Director and ARCO Programs.
• Dependable transportation available on the job site.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Ability to organize and maintain organization.
• Ability to perform a variety of tasks (often at one time) while maintaining a high standard of accuracy, neatness, and calmness.
• Good analytical skills.
• Ability to identify/sort/disseminate/maintain/destroy documents according to content and designated order as required by program/department policies.
• Ability to use the computer for Microsoft Outlook, Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Ability to electronically transmit information.
• Clerical skills, including the ability to file, receive and disseminate mail/messages, run office machines (computer, email, copier, fax), and maintain deadlines.
• Good communication skills, both oral and written.
• Ability to operate a multi-line phone system efficiently using hold, transfer, intercom, answering and recording messages quickly and accurately.
• Ability to prioritize work according to the importance and take initiative.
• Practice Safety (first aid, fire, disasters, etc.)
• Ability to take direction from multiple Directors, with the Plan Coordination Director as the primary departmental Director.
• Ability to relate to others positively whether the situation is positive or not.
• Ability to develop and maintain positive team relations for the accomplishment of mutual goals and to share information, resources and to get and give assistance as needed.
• Ability to work across program needs and guidelines.
*NOTE: As you begin this process please know that only applications which are filled out completely and accurately will be considered.
You MUST provide a minimum of 6 business references and 3 personal references. In the event you do not have 6 business references, you must substitute additional personal references as you are completing the online application.
(A full Job Description and list of Essential Functions are available at ARCO's Human Resource Department, 900 N. 3rd St., Monroe, LA. ARCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer)
ARCO is a nonprofit United Way Agency that provides services for babies and adults with developmental disabilities throughout Northeast Louisiana since 1954. ARCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer.