We are looking for a FT Assistant Custodian for our St. Johns Community Campus. Job functions:
• Perform custodial work according to the specified contracted methods of cleaning.
• Cleaning responsibilities include:
o removal/disposal of trash
o cleaning of offices including vacuuming and/or sweeping.
o cleaning of restrooms including mopping, disinfecting, cleaning mirrors, partitions, toilets and sinks.
o stock paper and soap supplies
• Properly dispose any hazardous waste material
• Maintain supplies and equipment under established procedures.
• Perform specified Floor custodial work according to time schedules which includes shampooing carpets and polishing, stripping and waxing floors.
• Perform other specified custodial tasks as requested.
• Seasonal and special events cleaning as necessary.
$12.50 an hour and good benefits- United Healthcare for med and dental, vision, 403b
EOE/DFWP Achieve with us!
Our Vision — One day people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) will participate as full members of their communities, throughout their lives.
Our Mission — Provide the opportunity for hope, growth, and change to people with I/DD in our community.
Our Values — Everyone is a valued, contributing member of his or her community.
• The Arc fosters respect and protects the human rights of people with I/DD.
• Together, with a collective voice, we can accomplish more.