The Arc of the St. Johns, Inc. is looking to fill 1 Group Home Manager position. The Manager facilitates a positive teaching and training atmosphere conducive to resident growth and development, while providing supervision to direct care staff. This position is responsible for understanding individual implementation goals and procedures to train direct care staff how to work towards those goals. This position is responsible for respectful training, feedback, and disciplinary actions as necessary to direct care staff to ensure accurate program implementation, interaction, and goal achievement for the residents. This position is responsible for ensuring clean environment and the oversight of finances, health appointments and activities to maintain a high quality of life for the residents.
• Pass a level II DCF background check
• 3 References
• Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
• Freedom from illegal use of drugs.
• Freedom from use and effects of drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent and 4 years of experience working with a dependent population or, an associate’s degree and 2 years of experience or, a bachelor’s degree
• Certification in CPR and First aid, kept current
• Certification in Safety Care techniques, kept current
Must have minimum experience requirements to be considered.
Our Vision — One day people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) will participate as full members of their communities, throughout their lives.
Our Mission — Provide the opportunity for hope, growth, and change to people with I/DD in our community.
Our Values — Everyone is a valued, contributing member of his or her community.
• The Arc fosters respect and protects the human rights of people with I/DD.
• Together, with a collective voice, we can accomplish more.