The Arc of the St. Johns, Inc. (non-profit) is currently seeking a Fully Licensed Mental Health Therapist (LCSW, or LMHC) to join our outstanding team in St. Augustine, Florida.
Clinicians must have a current, valid independent license to practice in the State of Florida.
Location will be at a High School charter School and Outpatient program in St. Augustine, Florida.
This Position is a Full-Time Position with Benefits including:
• Health, Vision, and Dental after 60 Days of employment
• 403B with employer contribution when fully vested
• Life Insurance
• CEU reimbursement
• Options to purchase short and long term disability, Legal Shield, accident insurance, Critical Care Coverage
• Hours are 8am-4pm Monday-Friday
• Driver’s License Required
This Position is Full Time (NOT compensation-based salary). Salary is $45K Benefits
• Supervision of Mental Health /IDD program including a psychosocial rehabilitation program, and master’s level therapists.
• Intakes for new clients, Treatment plan and Treatment plan reviews, Biopsychosocial paperwork.
• Teach Social/Emotional Class at Charter school one day per week.
• Small caseload of individual/family therapy patients who attend the program
• Transition planning and collaboration with new graduating students (age 22) from our Charter School to Adult Day Programs, Employment, and Mental Health Services.
• Develop relationships with families of transitioning students to conduct assessments, assist in linking them with adult funding and services for MH and IDD.
• Driving between the Charter School and the Outpatient program a few times a week.
The position has the support of other licensed clinicians to teach and support the growth of the program.
Our Vision — One day people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) will participate as full members of their communities, throughout their lives.
Our Mission — Provide the opportunity for hope, growth, and change to people with I/DD in our community.
Our Values — Everyone is a valued, contributing member of his or her community.
• The Arc fosters respect and protects the human rights of people with I/DD.
• Together, with a collective voice, we can accomplish more.