The Arc of the St. Johns is looking for 2 Registered Behavior Technicians to work in our Children's Afterschool Program here in St. Johns County. This position would entail working in groups and one-on-one with children with intellectual and developmental disabilities who have mental health and/or behavioral challenges. Full or part-time available. Full time includes full benefit package. Shift is 2pm-5pm Monday through Friday, with time for note writing. If FT desired, can increase caseload to accommodate. Please indicate in the comment section of the online APP for FT or PT.
Pay rate is $17 per hour to start.
• excellent grammar and writing skills
High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid and active RBT credential number on the BACB website
• Maintain RBT credential requirements as set forth by the BACB
• Direct service or personal experience with individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder is a plus
• Expected to perform all physical requirements of this position, which includes but is not limited to: lifting at least 50lbs, kneeling, bending, finger dexterity, climbing, reaching, running, pushing, and being on your feet for several hours at a time.
Come Achieve With Us!
Apply here! EOE/DFWP