The Arc of the St. Johns is looking for a few Registered Behavior Technicians to work with PreK and High School students in St. Johns County. This position would entail working in groups and one-on-one with students with intellectual and develpomental disabilities who have mental health and/or behavioral challenges in an afterschool setting. Full or part time available. Full time includes full benefit package. Work Days are Monday-Friday. Pay rate is $14 per hour.
• excellent grammar and writing skills
High School Diploma or equivalent
• Valid and active RBT credential number on the BACB website - or willingness to pursue the credential prior to working with children including becoming an approved Medicaid Provider
• Maintain RBT credential requirements as set forth by the BACB
• Direct service or personal experience with individuals diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder is a plus
• Expected to perform all physical requirements of this position, which includes but is not limited to: lifting at least 50lbs, kneeling, bending, finger dexterity, climbing, reaching, running, pushing, and being on your feet for several hours at a time
Apply here! EOE/DFWP
Our Vision — One day people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (I/DD) will participate as full members of their communities, throughout their lives.
Our Mission — Provide the opportunity for hope, growth, and change to people with I/DD in our community.
Our Values — Everyone is a valued, contributing member of his or her community.
• The Arc fosters respect and protects the human rights of people with I/DD.
• Together, with a collective voice, we can accomplish more.