Arrow Construction Supply Rental Division is a fast growing rental equipment company that operates in markets across Eastern Washington and Northern Idaho. We are searching for a qualified and motivated individual to join the team at our Spokane Valley store!
OVERVIEW: We need a self-starter who has exceptional customer service skills, rental/sales knowledge, ability to maintain small engine equipment and meet Arrow's quality standards.
- Counter Rental & Sales
- Inventory Control
- Accurately, perform equipment inspection and document condition before/after equipment rental pickup/return.
- Maintain a clean and well organized showroom, shop, and yard
- Document customer pickup/delivery schedule
- Ability to demonstrate equipment operation (Will Train)
- Light equipment maintenance and repairs (i.e. oil change, fueling, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned
- Computer skills
- Strong communication skills
- Team oriented
- Construction equipment knowledge a plus
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Basic tool knowledge
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able lift, bend, stoop, squat, reach, crouch and kneel
- Position requires standing or sitting for long periods of time
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- WA Paid Sick Leave
- 401(k) up to 4% match of contributions
- Voluntary Group Life
- Monday thru Friday 7:00AM to 5:00PM
WORK LOCATION: In-Person
Pay: $18.00 to $23.00 per HOUR
Arrow Construction Supply
Arrow Family of Companies is a group of companies offering supplies, equipment rentals, road products construction, concrete and asphalt, striping, and road signs.
View all company job openings