Location of position: BRIGHTON, MI
Production Operators are responsible for all set-up and operation of machines in the designated department. The job requires setting up foam molds, injecting material, removing finished product, & cleaning the mold.
• Set up & operation of foam injection machine.
• Prep, set up and tear down of foam molds.
• Run material through machine according to company specifications.
• Ensure correct materials and settings are used to meet customer specifications.
• Ensure all inventory entries are complete and accurate.
• Responsible for inspecting and maintaining quality and efficiency standards.
• Meet all company safety policies and report any concerns related to required maintenance of machines.
• Meet daily, weekly, monthly quotas.
• Must be 18 years of age and able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
• Machine Operator experience preferred.
• Ability to follow detailed instructions and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Comfortable standing on a constant basis.
• Ability to show initiative and work with little to no supervision.
• High level of attention to detail and organization skills.
• Self-motivated, reliable, enthusiastic and conscientious.
** Thursday Pay Day. Benefits are available 1st of the month after 60 days. 401k after 1 year of employment. **
Aspen Technologies, Inc. was founded in 2003 to develop, manufacture and assemble specialized polyurethane foam products for the Automotive Industry, as well as Heavy Truck & Sport/Recreation markets. Aspen is also focused on other emerging markets/industries. Our Management staff has pioneered many innovative foam applications for instrument panels, door systems, overhead systems, acoustical and many other interior and exterior applications.
Aspen Technologies, Inc. also specializes in assembly operations. We utilize the latest technologies and lean manufacturing processes to develop assembly operations that are cost effective and ergonomically efficient.
Aspen Technologies, Inc. is proud of its employee relations. Next to our customers, our employees are the most important part of Aspen. The owners and management team truly understands how important the team members are. With our associates knowledge and expertise Aspen can continue to improve its products, service and quality.
Aspen’s knowledge and manufacturing expertise in producing foam products allows us to manufacture, assemble and deliver quality products that exceed our customers expectations at a competitive cost. Our extensive technical manufacturing background allows us to aid our customers in cost efficient innovative quality designs. We are proud to provide the highest quality parts in prototype and production quantities - on time, every time.
*Please Complete All Areas of Our Application, For Consideration. Thank you