Aspen Technologies Inc., is seeking a qualified Industrial Maintenance Technician to join our team. Qualified individuals must possess Mechanical aptitude, be self-motivated, have the ability to diagnose/troubleshoot and repair mechanical problems in a production environment. This role is expected to conform to all OSHA standards.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
• Demonstrate skills including, but not limited to, electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines and conveyance systems.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals, schematic diagrams and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment in a timely fashion.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
• Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system
• Comply with OSHA safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• Responsible for installation, testing and troubleshooting of new and existing equipment.
• Perform simple fabrication duties and responsibilities: MIG welding, torch cutting.
• Rebuild gearboxes, motors, pumps and drives.
• Provide recommendations to working conditions and procedures to increase efficiency of maintenance.
• Work overtime as needed.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Two years of manufacturing maintenance experience.
• Basic knowledge of hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills.
• Must have good understanding of fundamentals of electrical.
• Must be able to use basic hand tools and specialized tools as appropriate.
• Some PLC experience is preferred but not required.
• Strong work ethic and dependability.
• Injection molding background
• Industrial Maintenance: 5+ years
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, and kneeling all day. The employee must frequently lift and/or move items up to 50 pounds. This role must be able to withstand extreme temperatures and a dirty environment.
• High school or equivalent (Required)
Aspen Technologies, Inc. was founded in 2003 to develop, manufacture and assemble specialized polyurethane foam products for the Automotive Industry, as well as Heavy Truck & Sport/Recreation markets. Aspen is also focused on other emerging markets/industries. Our Management staff has pioneered many innovative foam applications for instrument panels, door systems, overhead systems, acoustical and many other interior and exterior applications.
Aspen Technologies, Inc. also specializes in assembly operations. We utilize the latest technologies and lean manufacturing processes to develop assembly operations that are cost effective and ergonomically efficient.
Aspen Technologies, Inc. is proud of its employee relations. Next to our customers, our employees are the most important part of Aspen. The owners and management team truly understands how important the team members are. With our associates knowledge and expertise Aspen can continue to improve its products, service and quality.
Aspen’s knowledge and manufacturing expertise in producing foam products allows us to manufacture, assemble and deliver quality products that exceed our customers expectations at a competitive cost. Our extensive technical manufacturing background allows us to aid our customers in cost efficient innovative quality designs. We are proud to provide the highest quality parts in prototype and production quantities - on time, every time.
*Please Complete All Areas of Our Application, For Consideration. Thank you