Aspen Technologies is currently looking for Production Associates to join our team long-term.
1. Read and follow the process work instructions for the assigned cell.
2. Each associate is responsible for working in a safe and efficient manner as directed by company policy, as well as meeting productivity requirements for each job performed and producing quality parts.
3. Manually trim and sand parts during the manufacturing process, as needed.
4. Visually inspect parts for defects in accordance to quality samples and customer specifications.
5. Package parts accordingly to receiving customers specifications.
6. Report all problems (ie safety, production, etc...) to the Cell Leader.
7. Responsible for housekeeping within his/her assigned work cell, including the daily removal of waste and scrap.
8. Willingness to assist colleagues in other areas outside of their direct responsibilities; where and when necessary.
9. Ability to meet production goals while ensuring accurate and timely completion of production orders.
10. Performs all other related duties as assigned by Management.
1. Must be able to follow work instructions with minimal supervision.
2. Must be able to comply with all company rules, procedures and regulations.
3. Must have reliable transportation.
4. Ability to stand for long periods of time.
5. Ability to work well with others.
Aspen Technologies, Inc. was founded in 2003 to develop, manufacture and assemble specialized polyurethane foam products for the Automotive Industry, as well as Heavy Truck & Sport/Recreation markets. Aspen is also focused on other emerging markets/industries. Our Management staff has pioneered many innovative foam applications for instrument panels, door systems, overhead systems, acoustical and many other interior and exterior applications.
Aspen Technologies, Inc. also specializes in assembly operations. We utilize the latest technologies and lean manufacturing processes to develop assembly operations that are cost effective and ergonomically efficient.
Aspen Technologies, Inc. is proud of its employee relations. Next to our customers, our employees are the most important part of Aspen. The owners and management team truly understands how important the team members are. With our associates knowledge and expertise Aspen can continue to improve its products, service and quality.
Aspen’s knowledge and manufacturing expertise in producing foam products allows us to manufacture, assemble and deliver quality products that exceed our customers expectations at a competitive cost. Our extensive technical manufacturing background allows us to aid our customers in cost efficient innovative quality designs. We are proud to provide the highest quality parts in prototype and production quantities - on time, every time.
*Please Complete All Areas of Our Application, For Consideration. Thank you