Aspen Technologies is looking for Production Associates to join our team long term.
Location: Brighton MI
1st Shift - 6am-2:30pm 5 Days Monday-Friday starting at $16.
2nd Shift - 2:30pm-1am 4 Days Monday- Thursday starting at $17.
under the direct authority of the cell leader that they are working in, and
reporting to their immediate supervisor, all personnel are responsible for
performing their duties as instructed in the process work instructions. All personnel perform the following duties in
compliance with the requirements of IATF 16949 2016
1. Prep tools by cleaning any debris and spraying mold release.
2. Inspect the mix head before each shot to ensure the nozzle is free of foam, clean if necessary.
3. Review with cell leader any changes in process via quality alerts before start of production
4. Assist in maintaining tool cleanliness throughout shift.
5. Install any substrates, inserts, or washers, etc. into the tool prior to pouring foam.
6. Ensure proper position of the mix head above the tool and inject the foam into the cavity of the tool, close the tool and/or replace pour plug.
7. Inspect and trim parts for defects per work instructions, assemble (if required) and pack parts in accordance with the specific work instruction.
8. Inform cell leader and/or supervisor when non-conforming conditions or non-conforming processing conditions occur.
9. Inform cell leader and/or supervisor when Raw Material stock needs replenishing.
10. Review and follow any process and production related work instructions.
11. Keep work area clean and organized.
12. Perform job duties in a safe and respectful manner.
13. Other duties as required.
· High School Diploma
· Must be 18 years of age and able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
· Machine Operator Experience Preferred
· Ability to follow detailed instructions and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Comfortable standing on a constant basis.
· Ability to show initiative and work with little to no supervision.
· High level of attention to detail and organization skills.
· Self-motivated, reliable, enthusiastic, and conscientious.
** Weekly Thursday Pay Day. Benefits are available on the 1st of the month
after 60 days. **
Aspen Technologies, Inc. was founded in 2003 to develop, manufacture and assemble specialized polyurethane foam products for the Automotive Industry, as well as Heavy Truck & Sport/Recreation markets. Aspen is also focused on other emerging markets/industries. Our Management staff has pioneered many innovative foam applications for instrument panels, door systems, overhead systems, acoustical and many other interior and exterior applications.
Aspen Technologies, Inc. also specializes in assembly operations. We utilize the latest technologies and lean manufacturing processes to develop assembly operations that are cost effective and ergonomically efficient.
Aspen Technologies, Inc. is proud of its employee relations. Next to our customers, our employees are the most important part of Aspen. The owners and management team truly understands how important the team members are. With our associates knowledge and expertise Aspen can continue to improve its products, service and quality.
Aspen’s knowledge and manufacturing expertise in producing foam products allows us to manufacture, assemble and deliver quality products that exceed our customers expectations at a competitive cost. Our extensive technical manufacturing background allows us to aid our customers in cost efficient innovative quality designs. We are proud to provide the highest quality parts in prototype and production quantities - on time, every time.
*Please Complete All Areas of Our Application, For Consideration. Thank you