Location of position: MANCHESTER, TN
General labor production, 40 hours weekly, No Weekends, No Fridays, Benefits available
Shift 2 - 4:30pm thru 3:00am 8 positions available
Starting rate - $16 more depending on experience and work history.
Acting under the direct authority of the cell leader that they are working in, and reporting to their immediate supervisor, all personnel are responsible for performing their duties as instructed in the process work instructions. All personnel perform the following duties in compliance with the requirements of IATF 16949 2016
Repetitive lifting of 35 pounds is required
tools by cleaning any debris and spraying mold release.
2. Inspect the mix head before each shot to ensure the nozzle is free of foam, clean if necessary.
3. Review with cell leader any changes in process via quality alerts before start of production
4. Assist in maintaining tool cleanliness throughout shift.
5. Install any substrates, inserts, or washers, etc. into the tool prior to pouring foam.
6. Ensure proper position of the mix head above the tool and inject the foam into the cavity of the tool, close the tool and/or replace pour plug.
7. Inspect and trim parts for defects per work instructions, assemble (if required) and pack parts in accordance with the specific work instruction.
8. Inform cell leader and/or supervisor when non-conforming conditions or non-conforming processing conditions occur.
9. Inform cell leader and/or supervisor when Raw Material stock needs replenishing.
10. Review and follow any process and production related work instructions.
11. Keep work area clean and organized.
12. Perform job duties in a safe and respectful manner.
13. Other duties as required.
· High School Diploma
· Must be 18 years of age and able to lift and carry up to 40 lbs.
· Machine Operator Experience Preferred
· Ability to follow detailed instructions and work in a fast-paced environment.
· Comfortable standing on a constant basis.
· Ability to show initiative and work with little to no supervision.
· High level of attention to detail and organization skills.
· Self-motivated, reliable, enthusiastic, and conscientious.
** Weekly Thursday Pay Day. Benefits are available on the 1st of the month
after 60 days. **
Aspen Technologies Inc is a Tier 1 polyurethane foam manufacturer founded in 2003, and acquired by Angstrom Automotive Group in 2022, with locations in Brighton, MI and Manchester, TN. We specialize in polyurethane foam products that can be used in a wide variety of applications, including automotive, industrial, agricultural, and retail industries. Our staff has pioneered innovative foam applications for instrument panels, door systems, overhead systems, acoustical and many other interior and exterior products. We utilize the latest technologies and lean manufacturing processes to develop assembly operations that are cost effective and ergonomically efficient. We are always one step ahead in offering highly reliable products. We boost quality in manufacturing operations with high performing, precise, reliable and high-quality products and services. IATF Certified
Aspen's success would not be possible without the contribution of our customers and employees who, with their skills and their passion, give voice, shape, and reality to the future.
We look forward to continuing to serve and support all of you in our efforts to exceed customers’ expectations.
Please Complete All Areas of Our Application For Consideration. Thank you