Due to our continued growth with AT Security, Inc. we are accepting applications for Security Officers. Previous security experience is a plus. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking for advancement opportunities with a growing company.
Some Requirements are:
• Must be able to work any shift including nights, weekends and holidays.
• Must have ability to be at work on time.
• High school diploma or equivalent required.
• Be at least 21 years of age.
• As a condition of employment, employee must successfully complete a complex background investigation and a post-offer/pre-employment drug.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills along with basic computer skills.
• Must be able to stand and walk for periods of time.
AT Security (@Security) was formed so companies would have the ability to select a strong local security provider that can "Create Security Solutions" to meet their needs. Our goal is to create a strategic partnership that both meets and exceeds our clients' expectations. By Creating Security Solutions, our clients will be able to maximize their security dollars.
The @Security Company Operating Philosophy has three important elements. In most cases our Security Personnel are the first and last point of contact for anyone entering and exiting your property. That interaction time is usually less than 60 seconds, this is a critical time. Our Philosophy and Training allows our customers to know that we understand the importance of Security Training and Customer Service. They both go hand in hand.
Company Operating Philosophy
"Perception Is Reality"
“You never get a second chance to make a first impression”
"Failing to prepare, is preparing to fail”
We know that our employees set the perception others have about our company. We believe that selecting the right person, and matching the employee to the job that best fits them, greatly increases our employee's likelihood of being successful and increases the satisfaction of our clients.