Compensation - $20 to $30 Hourly (Commensurate on experience)
Benefits Offered - 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type - Full-Time
Must be CNC Operator 2 or equivalent experience as a Machinist
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Demonstrate ability to safely and effectively setup new, recurrent, and one-off jobs independently per scheduling requirements.
• Perform scheduled activities as assigned in setup and production planning meetings. These activities could include setup, process correction, process refinement, peer mentoring, work-center production, cross-department communication.
• Demonstrate advance understanding and effective use of measuring tools (digital and manual), hand tools, machine tools, workholders, toolholders, and cutting tools associated with machining and
• Alone, and in coordination with engineering staff, plan, organize and formulate programs for modern digital machine tools with appropriate workholding and speeds and feeds solutions for the
materials being machined.
• Perform or verify presetting of cutting tools and prepare set-up activities prior to starting a set-up.
• In coordination with engineering, adjust machine tool offsets, program, work-holding, tooling parameters, and loading-unloading processes for sale, efficient machining operations.
• Record detailed notes on set-up effectiveness and provide solutions and suggestions on improvements to processes.
• Control production materials in various stages of set-up, including proper marking and tagging as required.
• Recognize improper machine operation, take corrective action, and provide detailed information to resolve discrepancies.
• Perform basic and intermediate machine tool troubleshooting and maintenance functions, such as replenishing fluids, changing accessible filters, recovering from operational error states, spindle and turret inspection, proper motion evaluation, and effectively reporting damage to maintenance staff and management.
Basin Precision Machining is a solutions-oriented contract machine shop that operates on a lean, just-in-time basis to deliver the ultimate in quality, pricing, and delivery. We possess an arsenal of high tech equipment, including five new Mazak Integrex 5-axis multitasking mill-turn machines with features such as automatic bar feeders, pallet changers, and in-process gaging. We also operate a considerable lineup of horizontal and vertical machining centers as well as 4 Flexible Manufacturing systems, the largest featuring 6 HMC’s, 120 Pallets, and 2088 tools. We can machine complex parts from 2 ounces to 2,000 pounds. We lead the industry with the first ATL iTEM400/600 dual shot thermal deburring system in the USA, to ensure our customers clean, burr free parts every time.