Compensation - $17 Hourly
Benefits Offered - Vision, Medical, Life Insurance, 401k, Dental
Employment Type - Full-Time
Must be currently graduated or studying in the Maintenance Tech Field
Under supervision, performs mechanical or electrical troubleshooting and repair and performs preventative maintenance on equipment according to manufacturer’s manuals, diagrams sketches, ect.
· Performs entry to mid-level break-fix & preventative maintenance. This includes but not limited to: adjusting functional parts of devices and control instruments to sustain and improve operations; repairing or replacing defective parts; reconditioning or repairing machine tools.
· Identifies needed parts, supplies, and repair items.
· Provides support and back-up for other members of the department as needed by leadership.
· Is aware of Maintenance Industry Standards.
· Assures compliance with 5S and housekeeping standards.
· Participates in CI activities- processes, results, and cost savings.
· May be required to setup and operate simple machining operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May perform basic welding tasks.
· Updates records and reviews CMMS history.
· Performs basic troubleshooting of control systems circuitry.
· Completes technical self-study programs for career development.
· Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations, technical instructions, and guidelines. Situational awareness and identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Whiles performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/finger to handle of feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and may be loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous material and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills Abilities & Behaviors required:
· High School Graduate or equivalent (GED or HSED)
· Associates degree with a Technical focus or 18 months related experience in general industry.
· Understanding of basic electrical and mechanical systems. Can perform repairs.
· Must be able to use basic hand tools.
Basin Precision Machining is a solutions-oriented contract machine shop that operates on a lean, just-in-time basis to deliver the ultimate in quality, pricing, and delivery. We possess an arsenal of high tech equipment, including five new Mazak Integrex 5-axis multitasking mill-turn machines with features such as automatic bar feeders, pallet changers, and in-process gaging. We also operate a considerable lineup of horizontal and vertical machining centers as well as 4 Flexible Manufacturing systems, the largest featuring 6 HMC’s, 120 Pallets, and 2088 tools. We can machine complex parts from 2 ounces to 2,000 pounds. We lead the industry with the first ATL iTEM400/600 dual shot thermal deburring system in the USA, to ensure our customers clean, burr free parts every time.