Bay Aging is seeking a part-time Senior Employment
Program Assistant Manager to work with and assist in accomplishing the goals of
Bay Aging’s Senior Employment Program.
Reports to the Director, RSVP/Senior Employment Program Manager. Salary: $16.25/hr-$21.13/hr
• Provide administrative support to include accurate and timely collection and entry of program data, developing and maintaining accurate electronic and paper files, preparing documents and performing other clerical activities assigned.
· Meet established deadlines for compiling and reporting data and results. Effectively assist with placement goals and help provide accurate reporting to the State for quarterly, monthly, and other required reports.
· Ensure accurate and timely reports by participants and worksites, including participant timesheets.
· Approve and properly submit participant timesheets for participant pay.
· Provide accurate and appropriate information to the public
· College degree or applicable experience with employment related programs.
· Must possess valid Virginia Driver’s License
· Requires detail-oriented, organized person with some experience in giving presentations at meetings, networking, coordinating, data entry and multi-tasking.
· Must be willing to drive to the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula areas for presentations
· Ability to create and utilize Word, Power Point, Excel highly desirable
· Ability to analyze and prioritize problems and resolve them diplomatically, professionally, and quickly.
Office-based position with minimal physical requirements (ability to lift 15lbs, walking and climbing stairs). 25% of this position may be done remotely.
FLSA status: This is a part-time non-exempt position.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. From time to time, the supervisor will ask job holder to perform additional duties related to the completion of the work.
Bay Aging is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran or disability status. Bay Aging is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, contact MaDena DuChemin, Human Resource Manager at (804) 758-2396, Ext. 1228 or email@example.com
Bay Aging is the premier provider of programs and services allowing people of all ages to live independently in their communities for as long as possible. Formed in 1978, Bay Aging serves a predominately rural 2,600 square mile region that encompasses ten counties and two planning districts. As you will see, Bay Aging is extremely diverse in the programs it offers through three major divisions-Health/Community Living, Bay Transit, and Bay Family Housing.