Customer Service/Front Desk Part-Time
Position: Pot-Nets Office Staff
Organizational Unit: Tunnell Companies, Administration
Accountability: Sheila Morrow, Director of Administrative Services
Hours: 8:30am to 5:00pm; every other Saturday & Sunday (4 days per month)
1. Provide Administrative Support to Pot-Nets and Baywood Residents and Customers
· Receive customer inquiries, by telephone and walk-ins, and make every attempt to resolve and satisfy residents.
· Forward customer inquiries to other staff members as necessary.
· Receive customer payments (rent, utilities, trash, etc.)
· Create Resident Access/TAI Account cards
· Scheduling Community Center events, and maintain calendar of events
· Receive and process Resident vehicle & golf car registration
· Receive and process Resident work requests, tree requests, architectural approval requests
· Assist with vacation rental home customers.
2. Job Requirements
· Associates degree in business or secretarial sciences or a minimum of three years relevant experience.
· Exceptional organizational skills.
· Good communication skills (verbal & written).
· Typing at least 60 wpm.
· Wide ranging computer skills.
· Expertise in Microsoft Word and knowledge of data base merge.
This job description includes, but is not limited to, the duties and responsibilities as noted above. The essential functions of this job description are not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
About Tunnell Companies - Baywood Greens and Pot-Nets Communities
Tunnell Companies is a drug free workplace and all candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
View all job openings for Tunnell Companies - Baywood Greens and Pot-Nets Communities