This position offers competitive pay based on experience • Full benefits package including dental, medical and vision • 401(k) • Training • Company Uniforms.
You will responsible for the preventive maintenance, troubleshooting repairs and/or modifications work for our vehicle fleet of heavy-duty trucks and equipment.
• Maintains and repairs all Company vehicles, including: Commercial Trucks (i.e. Garbage Trucks, air brakes, etc.)
• Inspect vehicle engines, mechanical & electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
• Inspect vehicle computer & electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade.
• Conduct routine maintenance work (i.e. replacing fluids, lubricating parts, etc.) to ensure vehicle functionality and longevity.
• Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts, and fix issues.
• Keep accurate records for each assigned work order.
• Maintain equipment, tools, and work facility in a clean and good condition.
• Drive to pickup parts from area suppliers.
• Maintain assigned machinery & vehicles, to include washing, spot checking fluid levels, blade sharpness, etc.
• Observes all safety precautions for protections against accidents, dangerous fluids, chemicals, etc.
• Focus on safe work practices and high quality while executing duties under minimal supervision.
• Performing other manual work in connection with the maintenance of Blue Hen Disposal vehicles.
• This job description includes, but is not limited to, the duties and responsibilities as noted above. The essential functions of this job description are not exhaustive and may be supplemented by their supervisor on a daily basis.
• Proven experience with 3-4 years recent fleet , truck, or equipment maintenance experience
• Possess a valid CDL (A or B)
• Operational knowledge of diesel equipment and tools normally associated with the troubleshooting and repairs of gasoline
and diesel truck equipment
Tunnell Companies, LP is a successful Real Estate Management Company in Long Neck, Delaware responsible for the development, construction and maintenance of multiple resort/full-time residential communities. The Company manages six separate Pot-Nets communities in addition to the Baywood Greens Golf Course Community. Tunnell Companies has been in continuous operation and growing since 1962.
Tunnell Companies is a drug free workplace and all candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening.