1. Must have basic math skills.
2. Must be able to carry a 30-pound weight a distance of 50 feet.
3. Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both speaking & writing.
• Be timely
• Be courteous towards our guests, and project a professional image
• Ensure all pools are opened & closed daily on a timely basis
• Clean and maintain the pool deck, pool house floors and restrooms throughout your shift
• Assist with pool chemical checks to ensure safety and hygiene
• Maintain accurate records of pool use and chemical levels
• Ensure that all pool & games equipment is stored safely
• Maintain sign in sheets, attendance sheets and cash bag
• Ensure resident guest book is properly filled out and verify membership of all guests
Pay Rate: $8.75 per hour
End of Season Bonus: $0.50 per hour for each hour worked during season; must be in good standing through Labor Day (Monday, 9/2/19); will not be awarded if any unexcused absences, or for poor performance issues.
Work Schedule for 2019:
1. Pool Attendants must work at least 3x 8-hour shifts per week, and up to 5x 8-hour shifts per week, Monday through Sunday.
Normal shifts are from 10:00am to 6:00pm;
Exception: Baywood, Bayside 2 & Lakeside pools are 1 hour delayed on alternating days
2. 5/24 to 5/27: OPEN for Memorial Day Holiday Weekend
3. 6/91 to 9/2: OPEN every day through Labor Day
4. Exact work schedules will be arranged two weeks in advance for each staff member.
Tunnell Companies, LP is a successful Real Estate Management Company in Long Neck, Delaware responsible for the development, construction and maintenance of multiple resort/full-time residential communities. The Company manages six separate Pot-Nets communities in addition to the Baywood Greens Golf Course Community. Tunnell Companies has been in continuous operation and growing since 1962.
Tunnell Companies is a drug free workplace and all candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screening.