Tunnell Companies - Baywood Greens and Pot-Nets Communities
Pot-Nets Homes Sales Agent
Tunnell Companies, L.P. is a successful Real Estate Management Company in Long Neck, Delaware responsible for the development, construction and maintenance of multiple resort/full-time residential communities. The Company manages six separate Pot-Nets communities in addition to the Baywood Greens Golf Course Community. Tunnell Companies has been in continuous operation and growing since 1962.
A Pot-Nets Homes Sales Agent is responsible for listing and selling homes for the Pot-Nets neighborhoods and the Tunnell Companies. The Sales Agent should work in total cooperation and unity with all the Pot-Nets Homes and Tunnell Companies team members to achieve the maximum number of sales in a professional manner for Pot-Nets Homes. A Sales Agent will make efforts to establish and conduct business as full service agent both listing and selling homes for the six Pot-Nets neighborhoods. You are expected to represent Pot-Nets Homes at all times during informational meetings, negotiations and other open discussions with potential customers. Specifically, you will:
1. Actively solicit and pursue the signing of Buyers and Sellers to achieve or exceed sales in accordance the monthly and annual performance goals and the goals of the Pot-Nets community plan.
2. Actively pursue all prospects using a CRM as directed by Pot-Nets Homes Managers.
3. Update and maintain lead information the CRM system to generate traffic reports, top prospects list, lead information, activity reports and home status reports.
4. Be proficient in and continually monitor basic home sales skills. Ask qualifying questions and understand the Pot-Nets Homes Unique Selling Proposition and a financing program. Be prepared to handle questions and objections from the prospects and also be skilled at meeting, greeting, demonstrating, and asking for the sale.
5. Become a Pot-Nets Homes and Communities expert. Be knowledgeable about manufactured homes and community land leases to include products, options, taxes, utility rates, financing plans, amenities, schools, shopping, transportation and other area features and benefits.
6. Be knowledgeable about the details regarding inventory and pre-owned homes including location, floorplan, included items and current pricing.
7. Be responsible for developing new prospects through a wide variety of techniques including direct mailing and flyers, email blasts, telephone calls, referrals and a broker and business outreach program.
8. Participate in market analyses and business outreach. Bi-monthly visit or research competition.
The candidate will have strong customer service skills and must be able to handle multiple tasks in a vigorous environment. The position also requires an ability to be adaptable and flexible in dealing with a variety of people. Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications, and show an ability to learn and quickly master other software applications and web-based services.
About Tunnell Companies - Baywood Greens and Pot-Nets Communities Tunnell Companies is a drug free workplace and all candidates will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen.