Behr Enterprises is looking for a 1st shift full time Machine Operator to run our waterjet.
• Knowledge of CNC machines, including programming, uses, repair, and maintenance.
• The ability to see read details and follow blueprints. Experience working with water jets a plus but will train right person.
• The ability to program, set up and run independently
• Execute proper start-up and shut-down of machine
• Evaluate, correct, and take actions necessary to prevent quality (size & defects) issues
• Performs general cleaning maintenance and maintains a safe, clean work area.
• Read work orders and blueprints to determine program, machine adjustments and material requirements.
• The ability to communicate with co-workers and the ability to work individually and as a team.
• Verify the quality of parts produced on the Water Jet equipment
• Work in a shop environment to manually lift and use a hoist - as necessary - to lift the material into the Water Jet Operate forklift in a safe manner
• Providing assistance in areas as assigned while working with the production team.
Monday - Friday 7am -3:30pm, overtime based on work load.
Air conditioned facility, Health, and dental benefits. 401k, Paid vacations and Paid holidays
Salary is BOE
Visit our website at - www.behr-ent.com