Behr Enterprises is currently seeking Production Workers to carry out various tasks in our busy shop. The ideal candidate will have some mechanical and production experience and excellent communication skills. All qualified, responsible applicants are encouraged to apply. We offer lots of room to grow, and a steady/predictable schedule,
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prefer experienced band saw operator but willing to train right candidate.
• Sets up and operates saws
• Selects and installs blade on machine, using hand tools.
• Sets controls to adjust speed, feed rate, and blade tensions.
• Positions guides, stops, holding blocks, or other fixtures to secure and direct steel, using hand tools and measuring devices.
• Mounts parts in holding device, manually
• Performs daily preventative maintenance inspections as required.
• Ability to operate and use small hand tools.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Band saw, Chop Saw
• Plasma Cutter
• Power Tools
Paid time off
Air Conditioned Facility
Starting Salary $16.00/hr