We are a growing business focused on the success of our employees and our products. We are looking for reliable candidates who are willing to work hard, function well as a part of a valued team, want to learn, grow and advance their career.
• Set-up, operate, manually adjust MIG welding equipment
• Independently weld tacked assembly jobs
• Identify opportunities for welded fixtures or other job aids
• Performing visual & technical welding inspections as required
• Reading blueprints and drawings and taking measurements to plan layout and procedures
• Setting up components for welding according to specifications
• Effective communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
• Ability to execute in a rapidly changing fast paced environment that requires strong teamwork.
• Understanding of all tools, gages, equipment, and other various instruments used to perform position.
• Ability to read and understand a measuring tape.
• Familiarity and ability to follow ISO procedures.
• One year of applicable welding experience, but will train the right person.
If you are looking to develop your welding experience, or are ready for a better work environment to continue your welding career - apply today!