Brite Star Uniforms is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor to lead all maintenance activities at our facility. Responsibilities include improving functionality and reliability of all production and facility equipment including but not limited to mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems equipment and components; managing and scheduling all facility and equipment work assignments; performing and scheduling all preventative maintenance assignments; developing and implementing safety processes and procedures; managing building, equipment, and parts; preparing maintenance reports; identifying and evaluating parts suppliers, negotiating with inside and outside service companies; conducting training for all maintenance staff; supervising and mentoring maintenance team; and responding to emergency alarms.
• Minimum 5 years' experience repairing industrial processing equipment in an industrial environment or in the military
• Minimum 2 years' supervisory experience
• Equipment knowledge: wiring, electrical, electronic components, pipe systems and plumbing, machinery
• Maintenance management experience including planning, scheduling, budgeting, negotiating, parts management, vendor management and with maintenance management systems
• Ability to read maintenance literature printed in English
• Experience with blueprints and ability to read blueprints
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and internet
• Ability to stand for up to 7 hours of an 8 hour shift.
• Ability to be on call 24 hours per day
• High School Diploma/GED
• Boiler knowledge
• HVAC experience
• Prior experience and ability to perform welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting and brazing
• Reliability certification such as CPMM or CRMP
Our employee-partners enjoy:
• Excellent Pay
• Health Insurance
• PTO including paid holidays and vacations
• Ability to grow within the company
Brite Star Uniforms has been serving South Texas since 1955 by providing cutting-edge uniform programs. Our family owned business is second to none with our excellent customer service and innovative and fully automated plant, equipped with RF identification chips on all our garments to sort and track each client's uniforms.
The longevity of our employees lends itself to our family atmosphere where everyone has a hand in creating an outstanding experience for our customers.
For more about Brite Star, visit our website at: www.britestaruniform.com
To be considered, please apply by completing our online application, or if you prefer, you may apply in person at 57 S Reynolds Street, Alice, Texas.
NOTE: Click on the position that you wish to apply to!
Brite Star Services Ltd, headquartered in Alice Texas, is a family owned third-generation business providing uniforms, mats, and linen service in South Texas since 1955. Brite Star is well known for it's friendly staff, excellent customer service, and as being a great place to work.