Brooking Park and The Willows, a beautiful senior community located in Chesterfield MO (off of Highway 141), is seeking to hire full time top-notch individuals to join our culinary team. Come join our family!
• Assists with any and all aspects for dining service set-up, including preparing beverages, salads and desserts and other food items as instructed and in accordance with recipes, and assistance at catering events. Ensure all foods are served at proper temperatures and on time.
• Assists with dining room set up including setting tables, stocking buffets and serving residents.
• Assist with any and all aspects of clean-up to ensure all dining service areas are maintained in accordance with policies and standards by completing daily cleaning duties, busing tables, sweeping, mopping and vacuuming, washing dishes, removing trash, stocking and storing items correctly and keeping all dining service work areas clean.
• Assist in receiving and storing food and supplies.
• Follow infection control procedures, including proper hand washing, food storage, food disposal and wearing protective clothing and equipment when handling waste and cleaning agents.
• No late nights
• Every other weekend off
• Excellent verbal and communication skills
• Friendly, compassionate personality
On the spot interviews are available Monday – Friday from 10am to 4pm!
For more information please contact Courtney West, 314-576-5545 ext.2153
Day after day, and year after year, the dedication of our staff makes
Assisted Living, short- and long-term rehabilitation, and the respite care and
Memory Care Household at Brooking Park unique. Why? Because our amazing
staff members care deeply about what they do. The staff members you meet
are not only highly trained professionals, they are the sort of people who
say, “I enjoy coming to work every day,” and mean it!