Brybelly is currently looking for a Junior Marketing Associate to support our expanding Marketing Team. In the last 12 months our company has developed and branded nearly 400 new products. Your role is to work in close concordance with our Design Team to present each new product we develop as the best it can be.
You will help conceptualize, prototype, and create new products and product brands. You will craft meaningful, memorable content for professional retail-ready packaging. You will identify market niches, differentiate our products from competitors', prepare compelling product copy, and then launch and promote our products across ecommerce venues and brick and mortar stores throughout the country.
Our company is growing quickly and this position is a vital one. We expect this department to continue to grow, and the right candidate could see growth and promotion opportunities in the near future.
Challenges You Will Tackle
• Product Design – You will assist in identifying and creating new products from the ground-up. You will research the features and strategies of competing products, determine how they succeed, then work with our designers to ultimately conceptualize and prototype new products.
• Product Packaging – Great package design is vital to our success in crowded marketplaces, and is an important way to stand out from competitors. You will research and leverage best practices to provide memorable, quality content to our product packaging.
• Product Listings – Fresh, compelling and well-researched written content is a crucial aspect of our ecommerce strategy. You will research, author, and execute quality, keyword-rich content to better position our products to be discoverable in the ultra-competitive world of ecommerce.
• Social Media Coordination – Our unique microbranding strategy demands that over 30 social media profiles be scheduled with engaging content and provide customer support via messaging. You will research social media best practices for social media outlets and help execute our social media strategy.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor's degree in English, creative writing, marketing, advertising, journalism, public relations, or 3-5 commensurate years of experience relevant to the challenges above
• Exceptional persuasive, descriptive, and expository writing skills with an iron grip of standard English grammar
• Strong research skills and a voracious desire to learn
• Flexibility to work independently and in a cross-functional team. You will be required to work closely with marketing, design, and sales teams, as well as accounting, customer service, and the executive team as needed
• A basic understanding of product positioning and how to effectively differentiate products in a crowded marketplace
• Strong detail-orientation with an ability to manage multiple projects from concept to completion
• Strong time management, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills
• Working knowledge of basic HTML and the MS Office suite
This position is an entry level position that pays from $14-$16 per hour depending on strength of background and a copywriting test.
Noted as one of Indiana’s Fastest Growing Private Companies by the Indianapolis Business Journal, Brybelly Holdings, Inc. (Brybelly) has achieved double digit growth in 10 of its first 11 years. Brybelly specializes in product development and has pioneered the practice of Microbranding: creating narrowly-defined brands to more deeply penetrate market niches. Leveraging a global network of suppliers and an expanding team of designers, Brybelly sources quality materials, creates exciting new products across over seven different industries, and microbrands them under one brand on an ever-expanding list. Brybelly currently manages over 3,000 SKUs and its products are sold internationally, supplied to internet retailers across the world, and distributed to brick and mortar stores throughout the United States and Canada.
The Company currently operates out of its brand new 200,000 square foot facility in Hancock County, east of Indianapolis. Brybelly is always looking for qualified candidates as the company continues to grow.