The ideal candidate possesses the following characteristics:
• Organization skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Basic computer experience.
• Thoroughness, with the ability to meet deadlines.
• Coachable, with a positive attitude, and demonstrated attributes of integrity.
• Warehouse and Production Team Members are expected to have the ability to learn and understand all aspects of production and adhere to strict safety, quality, and production standards.
• Must be at least 18 years old
• Must have a High School diploma or equivalent
• Must be willing and able to work overtime as required
• Must be able to read and take direction in English
• Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation
• Must be able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours
• Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
• Experience in a warehouse/production setting
• Excellent communication skills - able to coach, train and assist team members
• Thinks outside of the box, intuitive and searches for innovative solutions
• Prior experience with computer data input and adherence to customer and accuracy requirements a plus.
• Successful candidates will be required to pass a post offer, pre-employment drug screen and background check.
• Monday: 7:00am – 5:00pm
• Tuesday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
• Possible Saturdays when needed
• Compensation: $15.50/ hr
• Time and a half for OT (over 40 hours worked in a week)
• Paid Vacation and Personal Time
• Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits Available
• 401(k) with Company Match
• 8 Paid Holidays
• Type: Full-time
Noted as one of Indiana’s Fastest Growing Private Companies by the Indianapolis Business Journal, Brybelly Holdings, Inc. (Brybelly) has achieved double digit growth in 10 of its first 11 years. Brybelly specializes in product development and has pioneered the practice of Microbranding: creating narrowly-defined brands to more deeply penetrate market niches. Leveraging a global network of suppliers and an expanding team of designers, Brybelly sources quality materials, creates exciting new products across over seven different industries, and microbrands them under one brand on an ever-expanding list. Brybelly currently manages over 3,000 SKUs and its products are sold internationally, supplied to internet retailers across the world, and distributed to brick and mortar stores throughout the United States and Canada.
The Company currently operates out of its brand new 200,000 square foot facility in Hancock County, east of Indianapolis. Brybelly is always looking for qualified candidates as the company continues to grow.