Are you an accounting professional looking for an exciting and challenging career? As the Accounting Clerk, you will work to Accounting and other areas of our day to day operations.
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direction of the CFO, the accounting assistant will assist with the general accounting functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintain confidentiality on all sensitive information and documents
· Maintain and process changes related to employment records such as promotions, wage adjustments, garnishments, time off, and benefits
· Prepare a variety of reports on an as needed and routine basis using the payroll and ERP systems
· Provide clerical support to the accounting function, including accounts payable entry, order entry, and/or purchase order entry
· Other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field accounting field
Experience: Minimum of 2 years of general accounting experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
· Demonstrate the company values of honesty, caring, improving, and success.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, Word, and Outlook.
· Ability to work with limited direction and guidance.
· Strong attention to detail.
· Very well organized.
We encourage and develop our employees to be involved and empowered, inspiring them to turn plans into action. From engineers and manufacturing specialists to accounts payable and customer advocates. Our people are remarkable.
With 140 years of history, we’ve learned a lot about what works – and that extends far beyond the engineering and casting of large components. We believe that work is more than a place we go every day. It’s a place of growth, creativity, collaboration, and relationships.
We are a fifth-generation foundry-centered manufacturer run for the benefit of our employees, customers, owners, and community. We provide success for our customers and employees by providing casting-centric solutions in an environment of safety, growth, and continuous improvement (LEAN).