The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will manage the content calendar, blog and other forms of social media in order to attract both customers and talent. The Marketing & Communication Coordinator will gather articles and proofread the submissions in order for posts to be ready to be released to social media.
• Manage content calendar and identify needs.
• Video interview staff members for blog posts.
• Participate in daily and weekly meetings with internal and external marketing teams.
• Design social media graphics and share online.
• Edit pictures and videos.
• Monitor all company websites and social media accounts for updates. Suggest and participate in performing updates to all media.
• Post approved content on websites and other social media.
• Prepare and publish press releases as directed by supervisor.
• Work with the HR team to support with the HR marketing efforts.
• Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Demonstrate the company values of honesty, caring, improving, and success.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and basic web structure.
• Ability to work with limited direction and guidance.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Very well organized and able to work under pressure.
Education High school diploma required, degree in
Marketing or another related business discipline preferred
Experience Social media management, video editing, graphic design, and website editing (WordPress)
Computer MS Office, WordPress, Basic web structure
This opportunity offers a flexible schedule, part time hours at 30 hours per week (no benefits included).
We encourage and develop our employees to be involved and empowered, inspiring them to turn plans into action. From engineers and manufacturing specialists to accounts payable and customer advocates. Our people are remarkable.
With 140 years of history, we’ve learned a lot about what works – and that extends far beyond the engineering and casting of large components. We believe that work is more than a place we go every day. It’s a place of growth, creativity, collaboration, and relationships.
We are a fifth-generation foundry-centered manufacturer run for the benefit of our employees, customers, owners, and community. We provide success for our customers and employees by providing casting-centric solutions in an environment of safety, growth, and continuous improvement (LEAN).