Cape Albeon, a beautiful senior community located in Valley Park Missouri, is seeking to hire full time passionate individuals to join nursing team. We are looking to hire for all shifts - day, evening and night.
In return, you’ll enjoy working with compassionate, reliable and dedicated team players. All you need to do is bring your personality, enthusiasm, talent and team spirit with you. Come join our family!
· Certified Medical Technician (CMT) - Must be on the Department of Health and Senior Services registry
· Experience with Alzheimer’s / Dementia residents
· Excellent verbal and communication skills
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Friendly and compassionate personality
· ADL assistance (bathing, dressing, toileting, hygiene, etc.)
· Light housekeeping
· Medication Administration, medication reminders, and documentation
· Monitor and report both verbally and through written documentation the client's activities and condition to management
· Meeting needs of multiple clients at one time assist in conducting activities
· Participate in activities with residents
· Supports and assists in maintaining the well-being of the memory care residents
· Assists with individualized activity-based programs
· Great insurance benefits including medical, dental & vision
· Shift differential pay
· Advancement opportunities
· Paid Time Off program
· 401k with company matching
· Low cost gym membership
· Community provided meals during work shifts
Cape Albeon is an equal opportunity/e-verify employer.
Cape Albeon requires participation in mandatory vaccine programs (Covid-19, Flu), testing requirements (Covid-19, TB) and with using designated PPE when required, to protect the health and safety of its residents, families and team members.
Since opening in July of 2000, Cape Albeon continues to carry on the traditions and values of The Good Samaritan Home, which served the elderly of St. Louis City for nearly 150 years. Located in a picturesque "Cape Cod"-like setting in southwest St. Louis County, Cape Albeon is a not-for-profit retirement community and a member of the St. Andrew’s Resources for Seniors family, a highly-respected senior service provider founded in 1961.