Immediate Need for a Full Time & Part-Time Cook - Culinary Cuisine & No Late Nights!
Expand your culinary talents in a team environment where your work will be appreciated and you will be treated like family!
Cape Albeon has an immediate need for a Part-Time Cook to work in an upscale retirement community conveniently located in West County St. Louis. Great hours (10 am to 7 pm) with no late nights! Looking for an energetic, enthusiastic individual that’s looking to excel in the culinary field. Changing menu allows for creativity and varied food experience.
Prepare meals for residents, family members, employees and guests
Handle and prepare food in compliance with state and local regulations
Care, sanitize and maintain food service equipment
Estimate food needs and requisitioning supplies
• Ability to prepare meals which are palatable and appetizing in appearance following written menus and recipes.
• Knowledge to handle and prepare food in compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
• Possess an understanding of the importance of customer service and be willing to learn resident/relative satisfaction techniques.
· Advancement opportunities
· Paid Time-Off program
· 401k with company matching
· Low-cost gym membership
· Community provided meals during work shifts
Cape Albeon requires participation in mandatory vaccine programs (Covid-19, Flu), testing requirements (Covid-19, TB) and with using designated PPE when required, to protect the health and safety of its residents, families and team members.
Cook / Restaurant / Food Service / Dining / Senior Living / Fun / Friendly / Great Job! / Hiring Immediately!
Since opening in July of 2000, Cape Albeon continues to carry on the traditions and values of The Good Samaritan Home, which served the elderly of St. Louis City for nearly 150 years. Located in a picturesque "Cape Cod"-like setting in southwest St. Louis County, Cape Albeon is a not-for-profit retirement community and a member of the St. Andrew’s Resources for Seniors family, a highly-respected senior service provider founded in 1961.