Dining Room Servers (FT Days) - Lead Positions Available!
Cape Albeon, an upscale senior living community conveniently located in West St. Louis County close to Dougherty Ferry and Big Bend, has an immediate need for servers to join our fun and friendly dining facilities team. Ideal candidates are compassionate team players who enjoy working together to make a difference in the lives of others.
Responsibilities include providing dining services to our residents while maintaining the upkeep and cleanliness of the dining room and kitchen areas. Qualified candidates are customer service-oriented individuals with friendly demeanors who desire to create a pleasurable dining experience for those they serve!
Selected candidates will enjoy:
- Work life balance with flexible hours with full-time, part-time, days, evenings and weekend shifts available but no late nights
- Great work environment with rewards for outstanding performance
- Opportunities for advancement (Lead Shifts Available)
- Free meal with each shift
- Free Community Shirts
- Employee Discount Program (cell phone service, gym, etc.)
- Paid Time-Off
- Comprehensive benefit package (Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life Insurance, EAP)
- Retirement Savings Plan with employer match
- Good customer service or guest relation skills
- Enjoy working with the elderly and/or in an upscale dining setting
This is a perfect position for someone looking to have their nights free while working in a fun, family environment. We prefer applicants to have some past serving experience but are willing to train someone with a warm and friendly demeanor.
Cape Albeon requires participation in mandatory vaccine programs (Covid-19, Flu), testing requirements (Covid-19, TB) and with using designated PPE when required, to protect the health and safety of its residents, families and team members.
Server / Waiter / Waitress / Restaurant / Dining / Senior Living / Fun / Friendly / Great Job! / Students Welcome to Apply!
Since opening in July of 2000, Cape Albeon continues to carry on the traditions and values of The Good Samaritan Home, which served the elderly of St. Louis City for nearly 150 years. Located in a picturesque "Cape Cod"-like setting in southwest St. Louis County, Cape Albeon is a not-for-profit retirement community and a member of the St. Andrew’s Resources for Seniors family, a highly-respected senior service provider founded in 1961.