Share your Talent with one of the Leading St. Louis Senior Living Communities!
We are seeking a fulltime LPN in our compassionate, non-profit senior living community in Valley Park, Mo.
Responsibilities include ensuring the quality care of residents and assisting in the resident care as necessary.
• LPN currently licensed in the state of Missouri
• Must meet all mandatory state regulated health requirements, including TB screen
• Memory care experience is a plus
• Great insurance benefits including medical, dental & vision
• Shift differential pay
• Advancement opportunities
• Paid Time Off program
• 401k with company matching
• Low cost gym membership
• Community provided meals during work shifts
Cape Albeon is an equal opportunity/e-verify employer.
Cape Albeon requires participation in mandatory vaccine programs (Covid-19, Flu), testing requirements (Covid-19, TB) and with using designated PPE when required, to protect the health and safety of its residents, families and team members
Since opening in July of 2000, Cape Albeon continues to carry on the traditions and values of The Good Samaritan Home, which served the elderly of St. Louis City for nearly 150 years. Located in a picturesque "Cape Cod"-like setting in southwest St. Louis County, Cape Albeon is a not-for-profit retirement community and a member of the St. Andrew’s Resources for Seniors family, a highly-respected senior service provider founded in 1961.