Maintenance Technician (Full-Time)
Cape Albeon, an upscale senior living community in West St. Louis County conveniently located by Dougherty Ferry and Big Bend Rd, is seeking a Technician to join our team! The ideal candidate has "the knack" for troubleshooting and fixing building systems and other general building maintenance and repairs. In return, you will be able to apply your talents in a beautiful and friendly lakeside community that feels like home!
Selected candidate will enjoy:
• Comprehensive Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life Insurance, EAP)
• Retirement Savings Plan with Employer Match
• Paid Time-Off
• Great Work Environment with Rewards for Outstanding Performance
• Opportunities for Advancement
• Free Meal with each shift
• Free Community Shirts
• Employee Discount Program (cell phone service, gym membership, etc.)
• Warm and Friendly Team Environment!
• Two or more years' experience in property/apartment maintenance
• Basic maintenance skills, including painting, drywall repair, carpentry, plumbing, appliances, water heaters, and electrical circuits; Knowledge of HVAC strongly preferred
This is the perfect position for someone looking to grow their technical skills or apply what they have learned in a fun, family environment!
Cape Albeon is an equal opportunity/e-verify employer.
Maintenance Technician/ General Repair / Apartment / Property / Building/ Handy / HVAV/ Senior Living / Fun / Friendly / Great team! / Rewarding Work!
Since opening in July of 2000, Cape Albeon continues to carry on the traditions and values of The Good Samaritan Home, which served the elderly of St. Louis City for nearly 150 years. Located in a picturesque "Cape Cod"-like setting in southwest St. Louis County, Cape Albeon is a not-for-profit retirement community and a member of the St. Andrew’s Resources for Seniors family, a highly-respected senior service provider founded in 1961.