Personal Care Tech/Level 1 Med Aide (FT/PT) Nights, Assisted Living - Come grow with us!
Are you a compassionate individual looking to work in a beautiful lakeside community where your talents and dedication will be appreciated? Are you inspired by helping others? Do you enjoy working with seniors? We want to hear from you!
Cape Albeon, a beautiful Independent and Assisted Living Community conveniently located in West St. Louis County, is seeking to hire compassionate individuals to join our dedicated nursing team! Night hours are from 11:00pm - 7:00am with rotating weekends. Full-time employees will receive Level 1 Med Aid certification training at 90 days of employment.
Bring your personality, enthusiasm, talent, and team spirit with you. Come join our family!
· Must be on the Department of Health and Senior Services registry
· Experience with Alzheimer’s / Dementia residents
· Excellent verbal and communication skills
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Friendly and compassionate personality
· ADL assistance (bathing, dressing, toileting, hygiene, etc.
· Monitor and report resident activities and condition to management
· Meet needs of multiple residents at one time
· Support and assist in maintaining the well-being of assisted living and memory care residents
· Assist with individualized activity-based programs
· Light housekeeping
· Comprehensive insurance benefits including medical, dental & vision
· Shift-differential pay
· Advancement opportunities
· Paid Time-Off program
· 401k with company matching
· Low-cost gym membership
· Community provided meals during work shifts
Cape Albeon requires participation in mandatory vaccine programs (Covid-19, Flu), testing requirements (Covid-19, TB) and with using designated PPE when required, to protect the health and safety of its residents, families and team members.
Level 1 Med Aide / Resident Assistant / Senior Living / Team Spirit / Great Work / Fun / Friendly / Great Job / Hiring Immediately!
Type: Full-time & Part-time
Since opening in July of 2000, Cape Albeon continues to carry on the traditions and values of The Good Samaritan Home, which served the elderly of St. Louis City for nearly 150 years. Located in a picturesque "Cape Cod"-like setting in southwest St. Louis County, Cape Albeon is a not-for-profit retirement community and a member of the St. Andrew’s Resources for Seniors family, a highly-respected senior service provider founded in 1961.