Duties and Responsibilities:
• Help facilitate the loan application process
• Request documentation from borrowers
• Verify loan details to the borrower at the request of the LO
• Act as the liaison between the LO and the loan processing team
• Develop a rapport with the potential applicant, with the objective of assisting the LO in a successful loan closing
• Prepare and send loan applications and disclosures, discovery items and other pre-submission needs as needed
• Assist the loan processor in handling client contact for in-process loans when needed
• Ensure timely follow-up to applicant's phone calls, processor and lender requests, as well as requests from branch management
• When asked, assist the borrower in understanding and clearing loan conditions
• Identify customer problems that require attention, and seek support to resolve when appropriate
• Manage and maintain pipeline reporting for the loan officer
1. Assist the LO in meeting the funding goals as agreed to by the Loan Officer and the branch management team
2. Assist the LO in gathering documentation for pre-approvals and approvals
3. Perform client relationship management, communicating with previous and prospective clients, and assisting the LO in maintaining those client relationships
4. Maintain an up to date awareness and knowledge of bank and investor's loan programs, industry requirements, regulation and compliance standards
5. Provide a high level of customer service with both internal and external customers
6. Become familiar with and comply with branch and bank procedures regarding loan origination
7. Gain a thorough knowledge of the bank's LOS, and other software applications that support the successful origination and closing of a loan
8. Attend all meetings called by the branch
9. Attend all required CBC National Bank training and complete all required annual ABA Training
10. Employee is responsible for complying with the Bank's BSA/AML and OFAC Compliance and Consumer Compliance policies and procedures relevant to their responsibilities. If the employee is not certain of what the specific instance calls for, the employee will consult the respective policy and will contact their manager, BSA Officer and/or the Corporate Compliance Officer with additional questions.
Key Performance Factors:
1. Assists the LO in meeting quarterly funding goals for units and dollars
2. Receives no complaints from customers
3. Responds to all phone calls within 24 hours
4. Works successfully with the branch and ARG operational staff
Required Experience /Knowledge/Education/Training:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Proven sales experience.
• Ability to analyze financial information
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Basic PC skills and Windows/Excel knowledge
• Customer service experience
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
• Ability to work evenings and/or weekends as necessary
• Excellent follow-up skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Must be detail oriented, flexible and organized
• Strong sales ability
• A strong desire to provide superior service to the borrower
Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply.
We are experienced mortgage banking professionals who are committed to providing extraordinary service to you and your customers. The CBC family provides you the best innovations in the industry and we offer a variety of loan program options to meet your mortgage business needs. We’re forward-thinkers and look to pioneers, like you, to keep moving us in the right direction.
We are active members of the community that care about our neighbors. So if you are looking for a mortgage company with a long record of dependable mortgage banking, and an even longer list of satisfied customers, then be sure and look our way!
CBC National Bank Mortgage offers a whole new way of doing home loans, with an attitude that is as independent as you.